Frequently asked questions
FAQ & Shipping Information
Merchant Hunter, online retails that provides you the best prices and a unique global shopping experience at lower prices.
- Shipping/Courier times
Our pants are imported from our factory overseas, partially complete overseas, and finished off or complete in South Africa
Our bikini's are imported
-In Stock (clearance stock catalogue only) we have takes 5-7 working days
Due to popularity these get sold out as soon as they loaded online & in most case bought by resellers & wholesalers before they even clear customs
-Pre-order, Specials, and various sales catalogies Stock
Due popularity most customer choose to reserve & Pre-order their pants
Bonus we reserve your items, especially made for you under Pre-order!
Pre-orders, Black Friday Specials & GeneralSpecials see
Please do not panic if it does not show up immediately, it's on its way :)
- Shipping costs & Areas
- Cost of shipping/courier R105.
- We courier to all areas within South Africa
- We DO NOT use post office to minimize errors
- I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- We have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately so they get to you faster. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way :) In some cases, the factory may run out of material & so as to not hold a up a whole shipment for few items the shipment gets sent & the remain items are then shipped with very next shipment.
- Why have I not received any order confirmation details?
Most times this is because our customers have accidentally entered their email in wrong. Throughout the process, we send out multiple emails, including an order confirmation and a shipping notice.
If you believe you may have entered your email wrong please contact us and we will fix it for you.
- If your item is a Pre-order, you will not see tracking while it is in bulk shipment status. Once your item has arrived with the one of our bulk shipments & cleared customs, you will get a tracking email only at that point as it goes from our stock room to your door
- How do I contact you?
- If you have any questions that are not on this FAQ page, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using or contact buttons on home page where we will promptly get back to you
- Fast way to reach us however is via our facebook page inbox www.facebook.com/Merchanthunter01
How do I order?
1. Select your item and size, then add to cart.
You can add multiple items to cart to use one courier & discount code for the entire basket
2. Once done adding all items to Cart, proceed to Cart at top right hand corner
3. Proceed to Checkout
On left complete your shipping address and contact information, on the right add your discount code should you have one & continue to shipping method
4. Check your information is correct, then proceed to payment
This will direct you to pay fast portal where you follow payment instructions
What can I do if item I want it sold out?
You can order any items under Pre-order tab that are available for pre-order
This may take longer to deliver as we have to include it in the next bulk shipment from overseas or locally made items will be made to order. Usually 22-30 working days, but this is not exact and dependant on availability of materials for locally made stock, as well as any customs delays for imported stock
Please note Pre-order stock is priced differently and often specials and discount codes do not apply, however we may still offer the reduced prices.
Payment Types & info
Payfast is 3D highly secure renounded payment system that protects you information see more at https://www.payfast.co.za/security-fraud/
Payfast system accepts from all major banks
What do I do If my payment type is not accepted?
Please inbox us at https://www.facebook.com/MerchantHunter01
or email us at email@example.com
We can look into creating a manual invoice for you, from which we can provide you with banking information and reference for eft payments
Returns & Exchanges
Please refere to our returns and exchanges policy at bottom of home page